Pages - Menu

Wednesday 11 December 2013

newbies






month leather chelsea boots//topshop £45
faux leather midi skirt//primark £10

My favourite latest buys. I've wanted some little flat chelsea boots for ages and was looking for some black ones however, when I stumbled across these in Tospshop I knew these were my perfect little pair, and I don't have any brown boots. They need a bit of wearing in, got a blister from wearing them at first, but being such a classic style I'm sure to get my wear out of these. This primark skirt I picked up on a recent trip to London in the oxford street store. I can't believe how cheap it was, but being in a rush, didn't have time to try it on. Defo recommend getting these 1/2 sizes up because there is absolutely no give in this material. Can't wait to wear it over xmas with a little cropped top, and even dress it down in the day with black tights and a jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment