Pages - Menu

Friday 13 December 2013

pop art





playsuit//H by Henry Holland skirt//H&M bra//H&M shoes//zara

Living in a uni house full of fashion students is a lot of fun, especially when you get to play around with clothes and pictures. For Amber's styling project, she had to do a Pop Art inspired shoot and she wanted me to do the test shoots with her. The styling is so unlike me (don't even ask about the giant eyebrows and black-lined lips!) but I think the pictures have come out so well considering they were done in our lounge and on a sheet in the garden! I think this red lip phone is so funky too, defo going to try and keep that in my room...

1 comment:

  1. These pics are amazing, love how creative they are!

    I came across your blog and love your style, so now following on Bloglovin. It would be great to follow each other's style journey :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete